Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce - Ribbon Cutting Policy
The Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce will help coordinate ribbon cuttings for eligible businesses.
What criteria must be met?
- Be member of the Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Be a new business for less than 6 months or former business with change in ownership or extensive remodeling.
- Ribbon cuttings will not be scheduled less than one week in advance. Exceptions to the rule must have prior approval by the Chamber Executive Director.
- Ribbon cuttings will not be held for home-based businesses.
- Completion of Ribbon Cutting Information Form.
Additional requests for “Ribbon Cuttings” will be handled on an individual basis.
What does a ribbon cutting include?
- The Chamber will coordinate the press coverage for the ribbon cutting by notifying the local media, but attendance of the media will be at the discretion of the media. The publishing of the ribbon cutting will be at the discretion of the media.
- The Chamber will notify the general membership of the event and invite them to attend. Chamber Ambassadors and the Chamber board will be invited.
- Refreshment and door prizes are optional and at the expense of the company.
- Business tours may be conducted if the company desires.