- Truck Driver
Sunday-Thursday, approximately 11 p.m.-7 a.m.
Starting pay is $16/hr with an increase of .50/hr every 60 days if no attendance or performance issues.
● Drives truck to a specified courier hub (Little Rock)
●Verifies load against shipping papers
●Lifts totes and products
●Drives in inclement weather
●Clear MVR record
●Must be able to pass DOT physical
●Attention to detail is a must
- Pharmacy Tech Compliance Clerk - Starting rate of Pay $18/hr.
Sun 2:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Mon-Thurs 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent. A one year certification from a college/technical school and/or six months related experience or training is required. This position requires a good knowledge of computers and keyboarding. Must have a pharmacy technician certification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: And all other duties assigned.
● Maintain customer files to include documentation and filing
● Research analysis of customer data usage and availability to include doctors, APN,
nurses, healthcare professionals, etc.
● Direct or indirect contact with regulatory agencies to include but not limited to: DEA,
State Pharmacy Board, and/or FDA and other auditing bodies
● Communicate with customers and PBC concerning KYC and usage reports
● Create and distribute reports to customers monthly
● Data entry
● Work schedule may fluctuate on an as needed basis
- Customer Service Representative
● Minimum of 3-6 months customer service experience
● Able to communicate with finesse and decorum even in stressful situations
● Proficient computer skills
● Assist customers with price checks, locating missing items, and taking orders
● Must have high school diploma/GED, able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Warehouse Support - Full-time, 2nd Shift
- Warehouse Support - Order Picker, Part - time
- Tote Handler - 5 a.m. til 10:30 a.m.
You must pass a criminal background test and drug screen.
Apply on Site between 8a-4p.